All guests are welcome provided they respect the Christian ethos and environment of the Retreat Center. Follow these basic rules:
- Kumbya is a family atmosphere with appropriate clothes and language, no music on the beach and only quiet music in the cabins.
- No alcohol or tobacco is to be brought in or consumed within the grounds.
- No fires are to be lit except for a bonfire pit near the swimming area. Tents are in designated areas.
- Bring it in… take it out. Visitors must remove all garbage from the Kumbya grounds.
- Visitors must bring their own drinking water. Lake water is not potable even if boiled or filtered.
- Unaccompanied minors will not be allowed on to the grounds.
- Unmarried youth and adults of the opposite sex may not use the same sleeping quarters.
- All guests must respect the environment and wildlife as well as Kumbya staff and other guests.
- Everyone is responsible for their own actions, not holding Kumbya owners responsible.